Make a tobacco-free worksite a priority
Most tobacco users want to quit, however, many are not utilizing treatment because they are not given easy access to cessation counseling. Employers can make the difference in helping individuals quit by providing easy and free access to cessation education and support.
What Makes BeneQUIT℠ Different?
- Comprehensive program that supports the individuals’ physical, behavioral, and cognitive factors to increase success
- Ability to assist companies of all sizes, small and large
- Individualized support plan, not one-size-fits-all
- One-on-one guidance over 5 sessions from a Tobacco Treatment Specialist (TTS) and health coaches trained in behavior change
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
- Informational and preparatory e-book
- Prerecorded educational webinar
- Unlimited access to a coach throughout the program year
Our blog shares tips and strategies to help your employees: