Preparing for the Unpredictable: How Well-Being Can Protect You and Your Business
- Kristin Behler, MPH, MCHES®, Director, Health Promotion and Wellness
- Carolyn Lamparella, EdS, LPC, Program Director, Preferred EAP
We’re focusing on the most important actions today’s business leaders and employees can take to succeed in a world that has experienced being overturned by a pandemic. Learn why population health management and building resilience among your workforce should be Job No. 1, and why investing in these assets is critical to ensuring long-term sustainability. Tune in for:
- Why COVID-19 was a pivotal point for businesses
- How well-being became an employer’s best friend overnight
- 5 key ways to promote healthy behaviors in the workplace
- 3 effective tools for coping with stress
- Why clinical health coaching is essential
Safety Peer Group: COVID-19 Testing – Facts, Uses, and Myths Explained.
- Basil Dolphin, MD, MPH, HealthWorks Occupational Medicine
- Ronald Walsh, MD, Clinical Laboratory Director, Health Network Laboratories
This presentation explains COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and antibody testing, and discusses the difference between the two tests in “plain speak.” We’ll cover practical applications, including when and where the tests are appropriate as business owners welcome their employees back to the workplace.
Safety Peer Group: The Next Phase: Addressing the Well-being of Your Team Post Pandemic
Carolyn Lamparella, EdS, LPC,
Tiffany Trine, MPH, CHES®
Health Educator, Strategic Wellness Consultant
BeneFIT Corporate Wellness
An interactive presentation on the physical and emotional health of your employees. Discussion on how your company can help them during today’s unprecedented challenges and changes as we gradually return to the post COVID-19 “new normal.”
Safety Peer Group: The Next Phase: Medical and Legal Policy to Move Forward after COVID-19
Carmine J. Pellosie, DO, MPH, MBA
Chief, Division of Occupational Medicine
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Keely J. Collins, Esq.
King, Spry, Herman, Freund & Faul, LLC
Chair of the Employment Practice Group
This presentation covers both the legal and medical considerations you should be factoring into your policies during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. There is an extensive Q&A session with employers.
There’s more to weight management than numbers on a scale
Our new program is designed for employers who want to provide their employees with an integrative approach to weight management. Worth the Weight, developed by a registered dietitian and board-certified health and wellness coach addresses the fundamentals of successful behavior change associated with weight management. Unlike some other programs, Worth the Weight is not prescriptive, but aims to put participants in the driver seat of their own weight management journey.
You will learn:
- Why weight management is an important topic for employers to consider in the workplace
- What is meant by meaningful weight loss
- Why trendy diets often fail
- What can make weight management such a challenge
- About our 100% satisfaction rate and the successes of our unique eight-week program
*Available to organizations within a 30-mile radius of Allentown, PA
Tiffany Ritter, RD, LDN, NBC-HWC, CHWC, Health Coach
How Employee Tobacco Use Affects Your Bottom Line and What You Can Do About It
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that one employee using tobacco costs employers an additional $6,000 annually in the form of decreased productivity, increased sick time and higher health care costs. Multiply the $6,000 annual average over a population with only a handful of tobacco users and an organization may find itself losing more than $30,000 per year.
Watch our on-demand 30 minute webinar to find out how your company can reclaim revenue that’s going up in smoke.
By participating, you will learn:
· What various costs are associated with employees who use tobacco.
· Why quitting tobacco use can be challenging for your employees.
· How you can support your employees with quitting tobacco.
Health Coach and Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist
5 Absolutely Essential Steps to a Successful Wellness Program
What is health coaching … really?
Give us 30 minutes to challenge your preconceptions about health coaching. Experts at BeneFIT Corporate Wellness provide a look inside their nationally accredited program that is anything but cookie-cutter. This on-demand webinar identifies the elements of health coaching that lay the foundation for a valuable investment. From interviews and testimonials to statistics on success, you’ll come away with a refreshed perspective on the importance of health coaching to an employee’s overall well-being.
You will learn:
- Why telling people what to do about their health doesn’t work
- How coaching can be customized to your employees
- The four essential elements for health coaching program success
Kacie Heilman-Miller, CHWC, ISSA-PT, NBC-HWC, Health Coach