Creating a Climate of Psychological Safety for Your Employees through Empathetic Leadership
As the world changes, the workplace changes. Besides being a smart businessperson, today’s employer must be proficient in “people skills,” emotional intelligence, and empathy. This webinar defines empathy and explains why it’s so important when interacting with employees. It also explores ways in which empathy lays the groundwork for creating an environment of psychological safety, which is paramount to employee well-being, meaningful employee relationships, and – consequently – business success.
- How to inspire employees to want to come to work
- What top performing companies do differently
- The difference between coddling and psychological safety
- How to model curiosity and invite input
- Carolyn Lamparella, EdS, LPC, Program Director, Preferred EAP Behavioral Health
Read our blog: Empathetic Leadership, a Must-Have in Today’s Workplace