Do you ever wish you could get a few top business leaders in a room and pick their brains? Lehigh Valley Business is making it happen with their annual event, 90 Ideas in 90 Minutes on Thursday, June 14th from 8-10 a.m. at DeSales University’s University Center. This year, the event will include Gregory Kile, President and CEO of Populytics, and Chief Insurance Officer, Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN).
The 90 Ideas in 90 Minutes event will feature nine of the Greater Lehigh Valley’s top business leaders presenting 10 of their best ideas for business success within 90 minutes. Traditionally, the presentations touch on a huge range of success-oriented methodology — covering everything from best practices, programs, and philosophies to personal qualities — that have helped make the businesses these successful leaders oversee truly great. Populytics’ Greg Kile will focus his talk, in broad terms, on breaking the frame and staying ahead of the curve.
The complete guest lineup for the 2018 90 Ideas in 90 Minutes is:
- Joseph A. Bubba, Managing Partner, Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C.
- Tony DaRe, President, BSI Corporate Benefits
- Cindy McDonnell Feinberg, Principal, Feinberg Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- Jacquelyn S. Fetrow, President, Albright College
- Greg Kile, President & CEO, Populytics
- Matthew E. Petrozelli, CEO, Valley National Financial Advisors
- Barry Schlouch, President, Schlouch Incorporated
- John P. Weidenhammer, President, Weidenhammer
- Jane Wells Schooley, CEO, Northstar Team Development
Thursday, June 14, 2018
8 – 10 a.m.
DeSales University – University Center
2755 Station Avenue
Center Valley, PA 18034