EAP Consulting with Express Consult
Stressful incidents and troubled employees can impede your workplace. We offer a means to address these situations quickly, privately, and effectively. Whether the best path is through organizational behavior management or a brief conversation, we have the skills to find a positive way forward.
Management and Employee Support
Our decades of experience and professional staff become your partners in rebalancing your environment. We teach you about identifying and effectively responding to emerging situations. And we become a vehicle for early intervention and assistance for employees concerned about their own behavior or emotional state.
EAP Consulting may be just a confidential conversation to answer questions like:
- How do I know if an employee needs Preferred EAP?
- Why should I get involved?
- What do I say? How do I say it?
- What can I expect from Preferred EAP?
If Organizational Behavior Management is needed, it may include:
- Developing threat response and crisis management teams
- Conducting potential-for-violence assessments
- Teaching inappropriate behavior response
- Providing workshops for employees and managers on topics such as anger management, dealing with conflict, overcoming negativity, and violence awareness
- Providing follow-up counseling for employees with a licensed professional counselor
To improve access and convenience, Preferred EAP offers a dedicated support helpline. If you need practical guidance about a stressful situation or to have a brief conversation about a pressing work challenge or if you just have questions about our services, call 610-433-8550.
Counselors are available workdays between noon and 1 p.m. to take non-crisis calls. No appointment is necessary.
All calls are confidential and can be anonymous. You can also send an email to Preferred_EAP@lvhn.org to request a phone call be made to you at a specific time between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request.
Express Consult is not meant to take the place of emergency services. If you are in immediate danger, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
From the Director
"It's important to seek assistance early in the development of a problem. The sooner the problem is addressed, the greater the likelihood for a positive outcome."
Counselors are available workdays between noon and 1 p.m. to take non-crisis calls.
Let's talk 610-433-8550.